November 9, 2009

Enjoy your life

Once I had an opportunity to talk with my friend from Sir Lenka. He said that the five years of pursuing PhD here is also part of my life. So, I would like to enjoy it. Money can go easily, and you may have any unexpected accident tomorrow. So, you have to enjoy your life at every moment you have now. I can not agree with him anymore. And he also reminded me one of my bad weakness of thinking. Sometimes, I tried to forget the hardest time was also part of my life. I tended to think in this way: I had to survive and went through the toughness. I thought only the glory moment I was desperate to achieve belonged to my life! But actually this kind of thinking only brought me more pressure, and made me forget to enjoy the precious moment in my life. So, the conclusion is to enjoy your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment