November 21, 2009

some thoughts

Today, I went to Indy to take the TOEFL test. I cannot imagine that I take it again. Now I am kind of worried about my score since it seems that I did not do it very well. (Sigh...) Hope my score is better than the last one.

In the past few weeks, I used the time that I could spare out from my coursework and other trifles to prepare the test. During the test, I kept talking to myself to perk up: you can make it, and you have to hang on until the last minute since I was little nervous at the beginning and felt that I did not perform very well. However, now I feel quite relaxed and also full of vigor to restart.
..........
..........
..........
I found it is still difficult for me to express myself in English. Actually, even in Chinese, I cannot express myself well. That's fine. It takes time. I hope one day I can speak and write good English. Gambatte~

Here, I want to give my sincere gratitude to WF. Due to his great help, I finish a lot of things. 


1 comment:

  1. By the way, the equipments in Indy were not good. It was even worse than that in Taipei. The partitions there were composed of cardboards. During the test, some cardboards fell down, making noises==.

    ReplyDelete